In November Glen Eden adopted a family for Christmas. The family consist of a single Mom and three young children. The family lives in one of the neighborhoods within our area. Within days the gifts, cash, and gift cards started coming in. By December 7th we had collected $1,600.00 in Cash $300.00 in Gift Cards, 4 large boxes of toys and special items for Mom, and a 48-inch screen TV and a DVR.
On Tuesday December 8th Lia G & Cheryl L delivered the gifts to the school who would deliver them to the family. They were surprised to see so many gifts.
A BIG THANK you to everyone that contributed to this.
The family will have a very Merry Christmas because of you.
This how our GE Family works.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
New Regional Stay-at-home order
On December 5, 2020, the availability of ICU beds in the Southern California Region fell to 13.1% which triggered the new Regional Stay Home Order.
As a result, effective 6:00 am on December 6, 2020, the Glen Eden Sun Club will implement the following provisions in compliance with the new Regional Stay-at-Home Order.
For details of the Plan – see the Member letter HERE
What you can do at Glen Eden during the expanded Stay-at-Home Order…
- Stay home except for essential trips.
- Wear a mask at all times when outdoors. Exceptions include when exercising alone or with members of the same household.
- Take-Out orders will continue to be available from the cafe.
- Walking, jogging, running, and bike riding for exercise is encouraged.
- Swimming laps in the outdoor pools for exercise is encouraged. Limit to 2 people in the new pool and 4 people in the main pool not to exceed 30 minutes if people are waiting.
- Use of the Community Garden with access limited to one household at a time.
- Participation in Zoom activities is encouraged.
- Use of shower rooms and restrooms are allowed with current number access restrictions.
What can’t we do at Glen Eden for the next three weeks…
- All indoor and outdoor gatherings are prohibited. This includes gatherings on individual sites except for those who live on that site.
- Reservations for overnight camping, RV rental sites, and rental units are prohibited.
- Use of common areas for gathering/socializing are prohibited. This includes use of tables, chairs, and loungers in any common area.
- Activities, including previously approved tennis, pickleball, billiards, art studio, and water aerobics are prohibited.
- Use of the Jacuzzi and conversation pool is prohibited.
- Bookstore will remain closed.
- Library will be closed to the public.
Southern California’s Premier Nudist Resort
America’s Largest Member-Owned Nudist Resort & Club
Glen Eden is Southern California’s premier family oriented nudist resort and RV park. Sound expensive? It’s not, and first-time visitors save 50%! Think you could never be in a clothes-free state with others around? Think again, because that’s what most people say before they visit Glen Eden Sun Club. Then they fall in love with it. Glen Eden Sun Club is a family oriented resort with clear guidelines on acceptable behavior, and all members are screened upon their first visit.
Conduct such as overt sexual behavior and gawking are not tolerated. Our goal is to maintain our solid reputation by continuing to provide a comfortable, relaxed environment for people of ALL ages to enjoy.
So, if you REALLY want to escape from the rigors of your everyday routine, Glen Eden Sun Club is the place to be.
We look forward to welcoming you to our club!
I have always loved the feeling of the breeze and warm sun on my body. I grew up on a farm in Iowa, and couldn’t wait for the first warm day of spring to find a sheltered area in the sun, throw down a blanket, strip off my clothes and read a book while listening to the sounds of nature all around me. I did this for years before I knew anything about nudism, nudists or nudist resorts. Read more…
You made it! Just coming to our website represents your first step in being able to experience and enjoy social nudism.
Nude recreation encompasses a wide variety of activities. Anything you can do with clothes on is even better in the buff! Whatever you do to relax, socialize, exercise or create is even more enjoyable without the restrictions of clothing. If you love to be active you can run, walk, hike, swim, dance, practice Yoga, water aerobics or Zumba, play tennis, volleyball, pickleball, ping pong, throw horseshoes and garden in the nude.